CENDRÉ JEWELLERY & WATCH CARE
Our jewellery is designed to be worn, enjoyed & lived in.
- Remove your jewellery when exercising, washing your hands, showering, swimming or doing anything that involves moisture. Contact with liquid may cause oxidisation or discolouration. In other words, when there's liquid there should be no wear.
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry when handling all gold-plated jewellery.
- Cleaning your gold-plated jewellery regularly will increase the lifespan of your pieces. We recommend using a professional, high-quality jewellery cleaning solution to clean your jewellery. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners that aren't specifically made for gold-plated jewellery.
- Rub, don't buff. Use a cleaning solution, warm water and a soft cloth to clean your gold-plated items. We don't recommend using a microfiber or cotton cloth to clean your gold-plated jewellery as this may strip away the plating. Do not apply a lot of pressure when rubbing, be gentle and ensure that your jewellery is completely dry if you've used a liquid to clean it.
- Keep away from perfume, cosmetics and body / hair sprays.
- Store your jewellery in a secure pouch, box or air-tight container out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- Take extra care of your gemstones, they may chip or become dislodged if dropped or improperly stored.
- If irritation occurs due to an allergic reaction, try applying a thin coat of clear nail polish over your jewellery. The nail polish will act as a barrier between your skin and the jewellery. Voila, problem solved!
To ensure the longevity of your watch please make sure you remove before going to sleep, exercising and showering. Please avoid contact with ANY liquids, e.g. hand sanitiser, perfumes, water and hairspray. We recommend to store your watch in the CENDRÉ box it arrived in. Lastly we recommend protecting it from extreme temperatures and hard or rough surfaces.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding care or other details